I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5th

I smiled today... Colby woke up early today, why is it he can sleep in until almost 8am on the weekdays but almost never fails to wake up at 6:30am on the weekends?  Anyway... it isn't a bad thing because it usually means alone time for the two of us, which we don't get very often.  This morning he was sitting watching Blue's Clues and working on puzzles.  It brought a smile to my face as I watched him work on putting the pieces in a peg puzzle.  He gets so happy and is proud of himself when he gets it right.  It doesn't matter how many attempts it takes him, when he does it he has a big smile and often claps for himself.  I can only hope this joy and love of learning and trying continues!


Photobucket

No comments: