I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12th

I smiled today... we had a fun and busy day today. There were many times when I thought to myself... man I've got it good with these two. We went to a birthday party at a petting zoo/farm. Yes, we were all over the place and the boys were on the move, but they stopped (for the most part) when asked and listened when needed. They certainly were some of the best behaved children there, yes I know I'm biased.

But I think one of my favorite moments of the day was after dinner playing Uno Moo with Blake and Richard. Colby was sitting with us at the table too. It was fun to have the whole family together at the kitchen table enjoying a game together.

Photobucket

No comments: