I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11th

I smiled today... Blake lost his computer time today. So, I opened up a new game to play with him. (I do not let the boys have all their toys on their birthday or Christmas. I do this so that everything gets its chance to be a new fun toy. I feel that if they get them all in one shot something will get over looked and pushed to the bottom of the toy box before it even has a chance to be enjoyed.)

I pulled out Uno Moo to play with him. This was a fun game for a little one. It is based on the concept of Uno, but it is plastic animals instead of cars.

Blake had a fun time learning how to play the game. He did really good after the first few rounds. He really enjoys games and is learning to be a good player. He does get excited when he wins, but he does NOT get upset when he looses. He usually wants to play again, but it isn't the I have to play to win or I don't want to play because I lost.


Photobucket

2 comments:

TheFitHousewife said...

That's great that he loves to play games...and doesn't mind losing!

Dorothy said...

Your teaching him well helping him understand the game and camaraderie while learning to achieve and still have fun while getting better.

Blessings.

Dorothy from grammology