I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

This is my first post on this fun new blog.  I hope you enjoy taking time with me to (o:

I smiled today... Colby was taking his nap and Blake was playing on his computer (which he does everyday).  Blake was playing a Dora game on Nick Jr.  I was working on my Farmville Farm and trying to figure out what to do next in my day.  I stopped to listen to figure out what Blake was saying.  He was saying "Oh Mannnn." and all the other phrases that Swiper was saying as he played the game.  It is great to see him feeling more and more comfortable in being able to communicate.  I have to laugh and smile when he talks to the television and the computer.

Photobucket

1 comment:

*Chrisie* said...

Such a sweet little momement! It is so good to take the time to record these precious occasions...they will be so valuable in the years to come!