I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18th

I smiled today... I had both boys home all day today for the first time in a while. It went better than I expected, and so far there have been no tears and no time outs. (I hope I didn't jinx myself). I hope tonight goes smoothly as I will be alone with the boys at bedtime again. Richard has been working late, guess this is a test run for next week when he's off on business all week. The boys and I are off to the playground for a bit and then back for bath time and our night time routine. Hope tomorrow goes ok too... I'm sure Blake will be happy when he can get back in his routine next week... hopefully!
-Lori

2 comments:

Krajcimama said...

Good Luck!

I smiled today because the sun made a brief appearance and all the preschoolers in my class noticed and were excited!

KellyW said...

I am glad you had a good day with the boys!! I smiled today because our dog, Sputnik, didn't have to have her tooth pulled after all!