I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17th

I smiled today... I took some time this morning to go through some of the pictures I've uploaded onto my computer and hadn't had a chance to edit. I love taking pictures of my guys. It is fun to look back on their everyday lives and just smile. Both boys have been sick lately... actually they both have ear infections and have had some rough nights. So stopping to smile helped.
-Lori

1 comment:

Krajcimama said...

I smiled today because there is a light at the end of our flu season tunnel! Both babies woke up with little coughs but NO FEVERS and NO RUNNING NOSES!

I knew it wouldn't last forever, but the end of all this medicating and temperature taking is a VERY welcome event!