I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th

If you follow my main blog, Teacher Turned Mommy, then this post will make even more sense to you.

I smiled today... Colby woke up at 2:30am this morning, yes I know you are thinking... and this made you smile? WHY? Well the waking up at 2:30 didn't make me smile, but the fact that he went right back to his bed and pretty much fell back to sleep after I changed his diaper. That made me smile. Even when he was in the crib he didn't settle down quickly in the middle of the night. That used to result in Colby and I sleeping the rest of the night on the couch. So trust me, when he fell back to sleep in his own bed on his own... I had a huge smile on before I fell back to sleep!


Photobucket