I hope you take this as an opportunity to stop, reflect and smile. Feel free to comment about what I posted, or even better what made YOU smile today.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28th

I smiled today... We took Blake today and signed him up for a 2 day a week 1/2 day program. We decided that he needed a new outlet and more time with kiddos his own age. Richard and I checked it out on Tuesday and today we took Blake in to see how he reacted to being there. He LOVED it. He went in this morning with Richard and then I went a bit later and meet them to see how he was doing there. When I got there he way playing in the blocks area with the dinosaurs. He did great when we left him to go fill out the rest of the paperwork and put down the deposit.

Colby didn't have an issue with seeing his brother leave with Daddy. He also was fine when we left Blake in the room.

I know this will be best for both of them. Blake start on Tuesday... I hope he loves it as much as I expect he will.

Photobucket

1 comment:

*Chrisie* said...

Yay! Sounds like an exciting new adventure for him! Hope he has a really great time there with his new friends!